|FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES
||SFA Portal – Your "portal" to all Federal financial aid web sites.
Code of Federal Regulations online – The
easiest-to-use, searchable compilation of federal regulations
on the internet. Most federal regulations governing
financial aid can be found under Title 34, CFR part
- Recognizing Re-Entry Issues and Post-Traumatic Disorder
- North Carolina Troops to Teachers Flyer
2010 Financial Aid Awareness Week Poster
2010 Financial Aid Awareness Week Proclamation
How to Remind Students to Reapply for Financial Aid Annually
Nuts and Bolts of Need Analysis - Presentation from 10/26/2009 Webinar.
Post 9/11 GI Bill Financial Aid Presentation -
Presentation prepared by VA Education Services for NCSEAA’s Webinars. Information on eligibility
and entitlement, elections, benefit payments, transfer of entitlement, application procedures
and payments and overpayments.
CFNC Resources (ppt)
ACE, VA Convened Regional Meetings on New GI Bill Implementation
- See this link for information about the New GI Bill Implementation.
NCSEAA Program Rules and Regulations
Student Financial Aid for North Carolinians
Student Aid Handbooks – All SFA handbooks
for the past three years.
SAR/ISIR Reference Material – "SAR/ISIR
Comment Codes", Draft SAR form, ISIR Record Layouts,
and "A Guide to SARs & ISIRs" are available
Rate Information – Check your historical
default rates at this Department of Education web site.
Financial Aid Information Page – Mark
Kantrowitz's excellent financial aid site. Visit this
page to access EFC estimators or conduct a free scholarship
– Home page of the Southern Association of Student
Financial Aid Administrators
– Home page of the National Association of Student
Financial Aid Administrators
- Voter Registration Act – In
accordance with 34
CFR 668.14(d)(1), colleges must make voter registration
forms available to all students seeking a degree or certification
before every general election and special election for
federal office including the election for governor or
other chief executive within a state. Access information
on ordering voter registration forms on the
Carolina State Board of Elections website.
- Making Student Status Determinations for Unaccompanied Homeless Youth: Eligibility Tool for Financial Aid Administrators, developed collaboratively by the National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE) and the National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY), is a form to be completed by a college financial aid administrator (FAA) who is evaluating a student's eligibility for independent student status. It provides guidance to assist FAAs in making a determination if a student seeking independent student status as an unaccompanied homeless youth cannot get a determination from a local liaison or shelter.
The form is available for downloading at http://center.serve.org/nche/pr/faa_tool.php.