| Member Services
You can request
support with the website or related information by contacting email@example.com
Please allow 24 hours for a response, Monday through Friday, although in many
cases it will be much
page in the Member Services section contains instructions for using the available
features. You can retrieve your password, change your password, update your record,
renew your membership and register for events.
If your membership record is incorrect, simply make the changes in your member
profile. If your email address has changed and you are unable to retrieve your
password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Do not use your username and password to enter anyone else's information.
Each person must have their own unique record. When a new person registers for
an event or membership, they will receive their own username and password.
sections of the website are available on the left side of each page. Additional
at the bottom of each page.
Links on the webpages, change their color when your mouse hovers over
outside websites and some other pages will open in a new browser window. When
you are finished viewing the page, just close that window to return to your original
If you want to
print a page from the website, it is recommended that you follow these suggestions:
- Internet Explorer - in the page setup or print options, set the Right and Left Margins to .25"
- Netscape 7.x and FireFox - under File/Page Setup, check "Shrink to Fit Page Width."
- Opera - under File/Page Setup, set print to 90%.
Some of the documents contained on this site are in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Read required for viewing pdf documents. Click Here
- SEARCH FUNCTIONS:
A link to the search page is available throughout the site. Type in your
search word(s) and hit your enter key. The Membership Directory has its
- All searches are case-insensitive.
- "And," "or" and "not" operators can be
used. The default is "and."
- Parentheses force a search order.
- Limited wildcard searches are possible, by appending a * to the end of
a word. Otherwise the search looks for complete words.
- Searching for phrases is not supported.